Monday, May 14, 2007

Week 1, Run 1 Down Bitches


Heck yes. That's right. I did it. My first run is finished! I am so ready to get out there and do my run tomorrow and the day after. I feel so good. The running itself wasn't tough, but the whole getting out there and running in front of people was hard for me. I have a slight fear of running in front of people. I mean, I did my run at 9:15 at night, but that doesn't mean that no one is outside. There was one couple walking. I smiled at them as I past. I was afraid they would be thinking, "what's this fat chick doing running?". But then I realized that I am out there doing something good for myself, and fuck what they think. This is for me, not them. Who know's what they were thinking. Maybe they thought it was awesome. That's what I always think when I see people exercising. I actually almost started crying just making myself get out there. I was scared, but I did it anyway. Running is pretty much awesome. I've got quite a few more runs to do out there in the future, and I am so gonna be ready to do them. Oh, I had a dog try and chase me during one of my minutes of jogging. : ) lol It was quite funny. Well, I'll probably write on here again tomorrow, but I just wanted to inform you all that I accomplished this. (even though I don't even think anyone actually reads this thing) Ah well. Good night everyone.

No comments: