Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Belt Trippin'


Hehe!!! Guess what?! Yesterday when I was getting dressed, I went looking for my belt because my pants were too big, but I couldn't find it. My boyfriend's belt was on the floor so I grabbed it and put it on. It fit me! I tried that belt on a year ago, and I could barely get in on the first notch. It was so tight on that first notch that I ended up taking it off later that day because it was painful. I can easily get it on the 5th notch now! It was another non scale victory. Awesome! I can't believe it. It makes me so excited! This week has been good. I've had compliments, the belt fits, and I lose a pound. Woohoo!!!
So, yesterday's workout was a walk down to 7-11. It took about 45 minutes there and back total. I went with my boyfriend. It was nice out and we wanted to do something outside. I also did 25 minutes of strength training on my arms because it was Monday. Today's workout will either be jumping on the trampoline or jumping rope. I think I might go with jumping on the trampoline. I also have to do my strength training on my legs. That takes like 45 minutes.
I just thought that I would inform you guys of how I lose weight. When I first started I lost weight randomly. My body got into a habit of 2 pounds every week. Then it moved to random amounts of weight every other week. This would range from 1-5 pounds. Now my body typically drops weight every three weeks. This weekend is my week to lose. That's why I was so flabbergasted by the pound I dropped. I'm hoping that isn't all I drop this month. That would suck. I'll be satisfied with another 1-4 pounds. When I reach 178, my BMI will be 27.9. I won't be in the 28's anymore. I started at 37.6 and I'm currently at 28.0. Wish me luck everyone!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awesome! I saw you're blog off blubberbusters. I made one too if you want to check it out! http://amandasweightlossprogress.blogspot.com/
good luck!