Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Accomplishments


I have now accomplished two of my goals. One of my goals was accomplished without me even realizing. : ) I wore a skirt without tights, and I bought high heels and actually wore them. Yay! Anyway. I think the scale is actually going to move down today. It kept reading 176, and then 179 again, so I just decided to keep the 179 until I feel the 176 is official. I hope I do lose that 3 pounds. That would put me closer to my goal of reaching 159 by August 20. I would love to reach a goal for once. It would be quite awesome. When I reach 176, I will only be 17 pounds overweight. That's pretty awesome. Especially because I started at 81 pounds overweight. I have come a long way everyone. Well, I think that's all for now. I just thought I would share these accomplishments with you all.

No comments: