Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Long Time No Read


Yeah, so I haven't wrote on here in quite some time. I have been pretty busy lately. I started my week 2 of running. I am already in love with it. Now my new goal with running is to run for 30 minutes straight one day. Then, I'll move it gradually up to an hour. : ) I hope I can make that. I'm on running for 2 minutes straight right now, but I do that 6 times. So, I'm running for 12 minutes total. It's pretty easy. I'm going to try and run 5 days a week because I enjoy it so much. It's still hard for me to believe that I actually get out there and run. I hated running for so long. Anyway. I was kinda losing my motivation for a little while. Only for a week or less, but still. I've gained it back thank god. I wasn't doing too horrible, but my caloric intake was too high, and I was going on a sugar binge. Although my binging is never too horrible. Sunday night I bought a small bag of these new sour candies (150 calories), and I bought a thing of Mentos (140 calories). And that was a binge. So, as I said, not too bad. But still. I almost gained a pound. The scale is pushing for 180, but it's still at 179. It just doesn't want to move down. Which is probably why I quit caring. This whole month, I've only lost 1 pound. It's really stressful. I hope that the running helps me lose some weight. I would like to lose 3-4 pounds before this month is over. And I've only got 9 days. That isn't too much time. This was definitely my worst month on my healthy lifestyle. Let's just hope that June is much better. : )

No comments: