Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Summer Blues



I have created a goal for myself. Since starting my healthy lifestyle I have had only one other goal, but that was a while ago. I didn't reach that goal either. School is almost over. Summer is coming. I'll be a senior next year. My junior year was spent at an Alternative school, and for my senior year I plan on going back to my old school. I am extremely nervous about this. I want to look so different when I come back. I haven't seen a lot of these people in a year. I want to be at a healthy weight when I come back. My healthy weight is 159. 160 is overweight, but 159 is not. I have 103 days to accomplish this. Since I lose weight every 3 weks, then I have 5 weeks where I will drop weight. I have 20 pounds and 5 weeks if my body doesn't decided to lose weight once every 4 weeks. This means that I have to lose 4 pounds weekly. That includes this weekend. So, by Sunday I have to drop 4 pounds. I hope I can do it. That said, my workout yesterday night was jumping on the trampoline for 15 minutes and 25 minutes of leg strengthening.


Anyway. I want to talk about summer. I am so incredibly nervous for it. I know it'll give me more time to work out, bt it will also give me more time to overeat. i work better when my schedule is full. Although the pool will go up so I can have that for workouts. I typically eat more on the weekends, and summer is one long weekend. I am terrified. Plus it equals swimsuits. I hate swimsuits! I've lost 61 pounds, and my old swimsuit still feels too tight! I'm just going to take it one day at a time.


Pounds Down Since Starting Goal
0


Pounds Left

39



Days Until Goal

103



Goal Date



8/20/07







No comments: