Sunday, May 13, 2007

I Start Monday


Yes, as the title says, I start Monday. Running that is. : ) I am nervous/excited. I'm ready to do this. I want to be able to call myself a runner! If I accomplish this, then I will be running multiple miles within a few months. Wish me luck on this everyone! I still don't know when I'll be running (morning or night). It just depends on how I feel. I'd prefer nights, but it's almost 9 and it's not even dark yet. It's getting there, but not dark. Anyways. I've been getting a lot of compliments lately. It's pretty nice. I really enjoy them, but who doesn't? My friend Casey has an older sister (Janet). She used to not like me, but I saw her yesterday after not seeing her in a long time, and she told me that I'm looking good. It was really nice of her. : ) Funny thing was, I was sick as hell, and was wearing a gigantic army jacket. Yay! So, people can definitely notice even when I am wearing giant clothes. Well, my pants and shirt weren't gigantic, but my jacket was. My grandma, mom, and sister have complimented me aswell. I didn't drop any weight this weekend, but the scale keeps reading lower, but not just one weight, so, I know that I'm getting ready to lose again. I notice my weight loss patternts, so that's how I know this typically. I'm hoping that the running really ups my loss, but we'll see. I still have 20 pounds to lose to reach my goal of 159 by the time my senior year starts. Let's hope I drop a few this week so that I can say that I have less to lose : ). Well, good luck everyone with whatever you are trying to accomplish!

No comments: