Sunday, May 6, 2007

Number One


Well people, this is my first post on here. Hopefully there will be many more to come aswell. In this blog I will discuss my life as I am on my own little journey to becoming healthier. I have already lost 61 pounds. I started my journey on September 7, 2006. I have been eating healthier and exercising for 8 months now. My starting weight was 240 pounds, and I am 5"7'. I am currently at 179. I have never weighed in the 170's before in my life. Therefore, I'm pretty excited. My goal is to weigh 140. Anyway, I am going to post a list of some things that I want to do when I am at my goal weight, and some of my own personal little goals aswell next time that I blog on here.
I was talking to one of my best friends on the phone a few days ago, and she told me that this one guy that we both now said that he noticed that I had lost a lot of weight. It made me so happy. I didn't think that anyone noticed so it made my day. I love non scale victories. They kick so much ass. : ) Well, I think this is all that I will post for now. More to come soon though!

No comments: