Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Danced


So, I decided that since it is less than 20 degrees outside, I won't pick up running until Spring rolls around. Oh, how I love spring. Instead of the running, I danced. I downloaded some hip hop and just danced for a half hour. My legs are sore from the pop, lock, and dropping, but that's great. That is exactly what I wanted. I sweat quite a bit. It was overall, a nice and fun workout. I'll most likely end up doing it tomorrow as well. I ate really well today too. I am proud. I had 3 fruits/vegetables. I ate a little too much of my rice snacks, and had 2 luna bars, but I've got to remember that for the longest time, I was overeating sugar. So, I am going through a little withdrawal, which is why I had that box of luna bars. I only ate when I was hungry too. I feel like I'm so back on track now! It's a very exciting thing, but this will be all for now. I'll post my little goals, and rewards below. Oh yeah, I want to get either an elliptical or a stationary bike for some workouts. I will eventually get both. I just have to wait until the money rolls around. I always have things that are needed.

MY GOALS
Lose 5 pounds- get hair cut and dyed
Lose 10 pounds- undecided
Lose 15 pounds- undecided
Lose 20 pounds- lip piercing
Lose 25 pounds- undecided
Lose 30 pounds- undecided
Lose 35 pounds- undecided
Lose 40 pounds- tattoo

No comments: