Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Fresh Tough Start


I have not posted anything on here in forever.
Nearly a year. I have been through so much. I am no longer with Josh, thank god. My new boyfriends name is Justin. He is great. I am in my senior year. I never did reach that goal to weigh 150 pounds. Although I am still trying. I reached 45 minutes of running when I quit, and since then I have been wanting to start up again. So, I'm starting freshly all over again tomorrow. I might just run in the morning. Who knows? Most likely it will be at night. Anyway. I have gained a lot of weight since I last posted. I was at around 174 and now I'm at 189. But I will kick this lard in the ass. I have really noticed my pants getting tighter, and I'm more tired. It's just such a big difference. I hardly have the time now to workout, but I'm willing to find the time. I know I'll be running tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday. This is all for now. I will try to keep myself posted more often.

No comments: