Friday, August 8, 2008

I need peace of mind

I'm basically going insane over here. I'm tired of reading all these blogs about myself trying to get on track. Fuck it all in the ass. I've gone two days without smoking now, and I'm doing pretty good with that. I'm still dealing with sugar issues. That'll straighten itself out. I hopefully will start running for real on Sunday. I'm going to ask my fiancee to help me out. I'm going to try this little thing out, and see if it helps me out.
MY REASON
To be healthy. To look good. To succeed. To feel amazing.
MY GOAL FOR WEEK 1 (starting Sunday 8/10/08)
Run for 30 minutes 5x. Don't eat sweets. (includes sweet tea, candy, etc.) but I can have lemonade, and what not.

I need to relearn portion sizes, and not expect to lose 2 pounds every week.
After I get paid again, I'll be buying fruits and vegetables. I should be getting my 5 a day.

No comments: