Sunday, August 17, 2008

Forget the one week thing

So, I decided to just say fuck it, and do it the way that I know will work for me. As of right now I've only lost 1.2 pounds, so I don't get my treat, which is my red earrings. But, I mean, at least I'm losing something. Slow and steady wins the race I guess. I do hope to drop my 2 pounds here soon though. My little goal is to get out of the 200's. I want to get below 205. Right now I'm at 206.4. By October 17th, I wanted to be down 18 pounds. Then I'd be at 189.6. Which is below 190. Good. : ) I did start running. I'm on my 2nd week. It was pretty hard. I did quit smoking as well. I don't drink sweet tea. On my days off of running, I tend to overeat. I need to fix that. That's probably what stopped my weight loss this week. I ate a little bit of candy. Let's try not overeating. Eat what I want, just not too much of it. Eat a serving size of candy. Well, that's all for now. I've got to get ready for work.

No comments: