Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I have so many problems

I have noticed that I have so many food issues. Honestly, I don't even like food that much. I just eat like crazy sometimes. I do know for sure that I have an addiction to sweet tea, sugar, and fast food. I'd like to try and fix this. Not to mention that I am a smoker. I'd like to quit smoking. I'm not buying cigarettes this pay day. I'll be quitting cold turkey. To replace my smoking, I think I'll work out. I need to start getting to bed early, and wake up early. My goals for tomorrow, are to work out for at least a half hour. I'll try to push for an hour. I'm going to not drink sweet tea for a week, and after that it shouldn't be too complicated. I mean, if I cut out ciggs. then I'll have that extra money to spend on my groceries. I'm spending $80 a month on ciggs. That's such a waste. I want to wake up at around 8 or 10 tomorrow. My goal this week is to work out tomorrow, and at least 2 other days. I might just do walking for a few weeks. Maybe gradually get back up to running again. I miss the shit like mad. I've gained so much fucking weight, and I'm tired of being disgusted with my body. I'm a little over 200 pounds right now. By October, I want to be at least at 195. I could probably get to 192. My mini goal for now is to get to 189. Then back to 175, but my ultimate goal is going to be 150. I need to work out hard. To get my motivation back, I'll use Amy, and Adam. I want to be hot as hell. I've got like half a cup of sweet tea sitting next to me, and I'm about to throw it out. I'm tired of this bullshit. I want to live long, and look good. Wish me luck.

No comments: